- 5DmrkIV 4K 5Dmrkiii with 4 LSeries Canon Lenses
- 70-200 2.8, 85 1.2, 24-70 2.8, 16-35 2.8
- 2 x Divas400's & Kino Flo's, 6 Arri kit w/ Chimera
- Zheyun Crane2, Slider, Microdolly/track & Micro Jib
- GoPros Hero5, grip kit, sucker mount grip kit, etc
- C-Stands, Flag Kit, full Grip Kit etc..
- Wireless Mic, Mac Book Pro & FCPX
- ANY CAMERA AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- MORE LIGHTS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- DJP Studios STUDIO SPACE for in-studio shoots
- 5Dmrkiv & 5Dmrkiii, LSeries - 70-200 2.8, 85 1.2,
24-70 2.8, 16-35 2.8
- 4 x 500R Bowen STROBES | 6 x Speedlites
- 3xOctobox, Beauty Dish, 2xStrip Banks, Soft Boxes,
- Scrims, Grids, Reflectors, Tri-grips, full grip kit
- 8'x4' V-flats - White and Black - 3xUmbrellas
- Flag kits - C-stands etc..
- XDCamHD 800, 700, Sony 900R & F900
- C300/500, 5Dmrkiii & IV, 7D, Gopro, EX3, EX1
- Ikegami Editcam, DigiBeta, SX,
- Continuous lighting and Strobes
- Green screen in-studio
- Various minicams and mounting grip, Car grips
- Lighting on location & studio / EFP Sound
- Dolly & Track, Micro Dolly, EZ Jib & Micro Jib
Copyright © 2021 Denise Jones Productions Inc.
THE GTA, TORONTO & STOUFFVILLE ONTARIO CANADA firstname.lastname@example.org DJP Studios: 416.558.3201
Canadian and EU passport holder
Certified PADI Scuba diver since 1995
Video Director of Photography, Producer, Director, Editor & Portrait, Lifestyle, Agency, Executive & Corporate Photographer with over 20 yrs experience in Lifestyle, Entertainment, Documentary, Science - Discovery Channel, EFP, Film Festivals, Sports, Feature News, Corporate Productions and behind-the-scenes on Features for EPK's. I also have a diverse background shooting for Broadcast Networks such as CBC, HGTV, BELL MEDIA, DISCOVERY, CITYTV TORONTO as well as BBC and SKY in London, England.
Other skillset includes - Producing, Field Directing & Paper Editing, Video Editing; Final Cut Pro X.
I have a British (EU) & Canadian passport which has enabled me to travel around the world on various productions, taking me places such as England, Europe, Kenya, East Africa , North America and the Caribbean. I have been a certified PADI Scuba diver since 1995 and I have worked on a variety of underwater shoots since 2001. I am also an AERIAL Camera Operator, having had experience shooting in helicopters for The Discovery Channel on The Daily Planet.
I would bring a positive attitude along with quality experience in storytelling, lighting and camera operating. I pay attention to detail and have a crisp, clean, creative shooting style. I understand the importance of creative storytelling and always push to achieve the highest production value every time. I work well under pressure and under deadlines. I believe in creating an environment on set that is relaxed, so that all of my clients and crew feel comfortable.
Click on to view my online LinkedIN profile and resume.