Copyright © 2019 Denise Jones Productions Inc.
- 5DmrkIV 4K 5Dmrkiii with 4 LSeries Canon Lenses
- 70-200 2.8, 85 1.2, 24-70 2.8, 16-35 2.8
- 2 x Divas400's & Kino Flo's, 6 Arri kit w/ Chimera
- Zheyun Crane2, Slider, Microdolly/track & Micro Jib
- GoPros Hero5, grip kit, sucker mount grip kit, etc
- C-Stands, Flag Kit, full Grip Kit etc..
- Wireless Mic, Mac Book Pro & FCPX
- ANY CAMERA AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- MORE LIGHTS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- DJP Studios STUDIO SPACE for in-studio shoots
- 5Dmrkiv & 5Dmrkiii, LSeries - 70-200 2.8, 85 1.2,
24-70 2.8, 16-35 2.8
- 4 x 500R Bowen STROBES
- Octobox, Beauty Dish, Strip Banks, Soft Boxes,
- Scrims, Grids, Reflectors, Tri-grips, full grip kit
- 8'x4' V-flats - White and Black
- Flag kits - C-stands etc..
Canadian and EU passport holder
Certified PADI Scuba diver since 1995
Video Director of Photography, Producer, Director, Editor & Portrait, Lifestyle, Agency, Executive & Corporate Photographer with over 18 yrs experience in Lifestyle, Entertainment, Documentary, Science - Discovery Channel, EFP, Film Festivals, Sports, Feature News, Corporate Productions and behind-the-scenes on Features for EPK's. I also have a diverse background shooting for Broadcast Networks such as CBC, HGTV, BELL MEDIA, DISCOVERY, CITYTV TORONTO as well as BBC and SKY in London, England.
Other skillset includes - Producing, Field Directing & Paper Editing, Video Editing; Final Cut Pro X.
I have a British (EU) & Canadian passport which has enabled me to travel around the world on various productions, taking me places such as England, Europe, Kenya, East Africa , North America and the Caribbean. I have been a certified PADI Scuba diver since 1995 and I have worked on a variety of underwater shoots since 2001. I am also an AERIAL Camera Operator, having had experience shooting in helicopters for The Discovery Channel on The Daily Planet.
I would bring a positive attitude along with quality experience in storytelling, lighting and camera operating. I pay attention to detail and have a crisp, clean, creative shooting style. I understand the importance of creative storytelling and always push to achieve the highest production value every time. I work well under pressure and under deadlines. I believe in creating an environment on set that is relaxed, so that all of my clients and crew feel comfortable.
Click on to view my online LinkedIN profile and resume.
THE GTA, TORONTO & STOUFFVILLE ONTARIO CANADA firstname.lastname@example.org DJP Studios: 905.591.6100 M: 416.558.3201
- XDCamHD 800, 700, Sony 900R & F900
- C300/500, 5D, 7D, Gopro, EX3, EX1
- Ikegami Editcam, DigiBeta, SX,
- Continuous lighting and Strobes
- Various minicams and mounting grip, Car grips
- Lighting on location & studio / EFP Sound
- Dolly & Track, Micro Dolly, EZ Jib & Micro Jib